Air-con Service Maintenance
Like all heating and cooling systems, proper maintenance is key to efficient operation. The difference between the energy consumption of a well-maintained heat pump and a severely neglected one ranges from 10% to 25%.
Most manufacturers recommend an annual maintenance check from a qualified technical for warranty purposes. At Bens, our standard heat pump maintenance includes:
- Inspection of ducts, filters, blower, and indoor coil for dirt and other obstructions
- Diagnosis and sealing of any duct leakage
- Verification of adequate airflow by measurement
- Verification and correction of refrigerant charge by measurement
- Check for refrigerant leaks
- Inspection of electric terminals, and, if necessary, cleaning and tightening of connections, and application nonconductive coating
- Lubrication of motors, and inspect belts for tightness and wear
- Verification of correct electric control, making sure that heating is locked out when the thermostat calls for cooling and vice versa
- Verification and correction of thermostat operation.
Feel free to contact us anytime on 09 212 8674 for an obligation free quote on upgrading or installation a new heat pump or if you have any maintenance related question.
Emergency Call Out Service
We supply our customers with an emergency response service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Always and everywhere. We pride ourselves on strong professional competence – our skilled service engineers operate out of fully-equipped vehicles. We fix it right the first time or there’s no extra charge. Guaranteed.
Since we’re sticklers for ensuring that our workmanship is the best in the business, and that every customer is more than simply satisfied, we have thorough maintenance systems in place. We’ll let you know what you need to do to keep things in tip-top shape – and we’ll also have scheduled visits to make sure everything is trucking along. Talk to the team to discuss the best refrigeration solution for your needs.